Due to popular request, we have arranged with RoseDeMore Rope to run some beginners and intermediate rope classes twice a month on a Tuesday night.
Each month there will be a Beginners Class and an Intermediate Class starting with the first Beginners Class on Tuesday 23rd June.
TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED VIA THIS WEBSITE
- Small class sizes capped at five(5) riggers including self-tying riggers
- Basic knowledge of single column tie is preferred but not essential
- Refreshments and nibbles provided – coffee/tea, water, soft drink, biscuits, lollies, party pies and sausage rolls, etc
- House Rope and safety gear available for use if you don’t have your own
- Class notes provided to attendees
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class
- Full address provided on confirmation of ticket purchase (please watch your emails and check your junk emails if you do not receive a confirmation otherwise please contact us as soon as possible so we can investigate and confirm your purchase)
If you are self-tying, please use the following discount code at checkout: NoBunny
(if you decide to bring a rope bunny and you only have a self-tying ticket, you can pay the extra at the door on the night)